Saturday, February 21, 2009

A case of the Monday's


I am going to put this out there with the hopes that having done so will give me even more reason to stay on track. As of Monday I am making a greater effort to cut out the crap. I have to be honest, I have been on a bit of bender since around thanksgiving. Don't worry I am not going full fledged macrobiotic or anything. I will still be eating poultry, eggs, yogurt, goats cheese and the occasional steak along with the obvious staples; grains, beans, fruits and vegetables. I am doing this not only for myself but also hopefully with my boyfriend. I am figuring that if I make more effort to cook and eat this way on a regular basis maybe he will too? He knows it would be a good idea since fried and fatty foods aren't exactly playing nice with his gallbladder these days. Either way, I have had my fill and am I ready to get off the sugar train, with or without him. Wish me luck and of course I will be posting any tasty new recipes I come across. All of that said.... I am very much looking forward to lunch at Blue Hill tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited that it's not Monday yet!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

u go kusmalynn!i have an entire recipe book from our mutual dr friend and will pass it onto you xx

Anonymous said...

Cool I think I saw that place on Top Chef this season.

zoom zoom zoom said...

blue hill was delicious!