Thursday, November 6, 2008

The search is over


I have been looking for a decent set of measuring spoons and have finally found some worth buying. Whenever I find something that I think is just what I have been searching for I buy two. I am kinda picky about the shape and size and depth of my measuring spoons. Oh and just in general I'm little anal retentive too.
Since I sometimes serve myself tablespoons of sticky stuff like the wax orchard fudge or almond butter and I want to be able to get every last drop easily be it with my finger or my maybe my tongue. These seem to be just right shape and size for both spoon licking and finger dipping alike. I like to eat with my hands, luckily I can use growing up in India as my excuse. Although, some don't seem to think this is a good enough reason to continue to eat that way at the ripe old age of 32. To them I say I DON'T CARE!

Another neat thing about these is that they have a couple extra spoons that an average set.
Most don't come with the following extra measuring spoons... a pinch, 1/8 tsp, 2/3 tsp. 1.5 tsp and 2 tsp.
Life is good people, life is good!

No comments: