Friday, October 10, 2008

PB2


Quite possibly my favorite discovery of the summer!

I have a serious peanut butter obsession and have to really exercise self-control so I don’t end up eating a whole jar in one sitting.

Late one night while trolling the internet in search of a lower fat peanut butter option I stumbled upon PB2. It sounded to good to be true so I placed an order and thought what do I have to lose. Well, it arrived and it didn’t suck, it didn't suck at all, in fact it’s kind of amazing! I am not going to lie it was a little weird at first and did take me a minute to figure out what to do with it.

My daily PB2 applications are as follows; protein shakes, sprinkled on ice cream, mixed with jam on a cracker, on yogurt, etc… As with peanut butter I could probably eat a whole jar of this stuff too.

I highly recommend you give this stuff a try and it is also now available in PB2 Chocolate. Mine is on its way and should be arriving any day now. Fingers crossed that it tastes like a Reeses peanut butter cup.

GET YOUR PB2 HERE

Ingredients: peanuts, sugar, salt

Nutritional info
Serving size 2 tablespoons (12g)
Calories 53.2
Calories from fat 16.8
Fat 1.8
Cholesterol .01
Sodium 77.6
Carbohydrate 3.4
Fiber .48
Sugar 1.6
Protien 5.6

W.W. Points 1
The Daily Plate

4 comments:

New Look said...

I ordered this yesterday! Have you tried these?!!!:
http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

I ordered the angel hair... we'll see if it's too good to be true. I miss my pasta.

HairTroll said...

what about pb and j? what about peanut butter and apples? You sprinkle it? what makes it healthier than natural peanut butter? Does it have artificial sweeteners? I am so confused??? Please fill me in.
Thanks!
HairTroll

zoom zoom zoom said...

hi hairtroll,
you can really use it for whatever you want in any way you want to.
you can reconstitute it with water and it makes something similar to Peanut butter. I mostly use it as powder and just dip my apple slices in it, sprinkle it on top of jelly on a cracker, add it to my protein shakes or top my ice cream or yogurt with it.

zoom zoom zoom said...

hairtroll,
this morning I realized I didn't answer your question about the ingredients of PB2.
It contains peanuts, sugar and salt in that order.
It has 85% less fat calories than regular peanut butter because they squeeze the oil out of the roasted peanuts, leaving us with PB2.
hope that helps.