Thursday, December 18, 2008

GORAW!


Occasionally when I leave the gym I want something sweet to snack on. There are a number of very temping options in the area but I do my best to steer myself in the direction of the health food store instead. Integral Yoga Natural Foods carries a variety of bars from GORAW. To me these bars are truly a guilt-free snack and I find them to be completely satisfying. This is a winning combination that is hard to come by.
My personal favorite is banana "bread" flax. The flax gives it a nice nutty flavor. I love banana bread and this is not so bad considering it has no sugar, no flour and no oil. In fact its ingredients are 100% organic and consist of sprouted flax seeds, banana, coconut and date. I want to try the "granola" bar too now since I just read that it has become their most popular bar.
GET YOURS

1 comment:

Katie said...

The GoRaw chocolates are sooo yummy too! Agave and Cocao are its only ingredients! Miss u...